Monday, September 04, 2006

Sweet Potatoes and Spaghetti



Inspired by this post (you have to scroll down a bit), I made a sweet potato/tempeh bacon sandwich for lunch today. It was good, but the potato made it a bit dry. Not sure what I can do to make it less dry...maybe add some pickles??

This is so bizarre. If you offered me a sandwich like this just a few months ago, I would have looked at you like you were crazy. Now here I am wondering how to make it better.....lol.



For dinner tonight we had a big salad and some spaghetti with angel hair noodles. As much as I would love to add some chunk to the sauce, my family won't eat it any other way 'cept plain old boring chunk-free sauce. I think next time I'll steam myself some frozen broccoli and throw it in my portion.




The meals this week seem heavy to me, and we still have a few more dishes to go. Next week I think I'm gonna lighten it up a bit :)~

No comments: