Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Broccoli and Ketchup?!?!

Yeah, I know..it looks really disgusting.
It's some potatoes, broccoli, green onions, and seasoning. (Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Blend. Really good. I'm trying to get Boo to cut back on salt so we tried the original Mrs Dash, but it was way to lemon-y for our taste. The garlic blend suits us much better.) A mid-morning breakfast, and the only way to get the little ones to eat the potatoes is with ketchup. I ate around the ketchup, and the little ones, well they ate around the broccoli...lol.

Lunch and dinner were nothing special, and I forgot to snap pics, so this weird potato dish is all I got for you today.

1 comment:

Veg-a-Nut said...

That's funny, you eating around the ketchup and the little ones eating around the broccoli. Love it! Looks yummy!