Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baked tofu/Brussels/Potatoes




I have come to the conclusion that I do not like to eat tofu all by itself. I don't mind it in stir-fry, or scrambled tofu, or things like that, but by itself as a main course, I just don't dig it. I made VeganYumYum's Sweet n Sour tofu recipe using pre-baked garlic/herb tofu and coated it with her sauce. It was good, and everyone else cleaned their plates (which I find funny since I forced tofu on everyone, and I'm the only one not digging it!)

The Brussels sprouts were quite good, although I don't like to roast veggies too often. These were lightly coated with an olive oil/salt/pepper mixture and baked at 400 for about 1/2 hour.

The potatoes were something I sort of remember from when I was a kid. Cubed white potatoes, melted Earth Balance and fresh parsley. I used a little dried parsley too since my parsley plant isn't growing much right now.

No comments: