3 cloves garlic
1 bell pepper - green, red, or orange
1 can tomato sauce
1 can tomato paste
1-2 cups vegetable broth (depending on how thick or thin you want your chili)
3 cans of beans - your choice
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Spices to taste - Cumin, Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder, Red Pepper flakes
To sweeten the chili just a bit:
Handful of brown sugar
Dash or two of Cinnamon
1. In a stockpot, saute the onion, garlic, and pepper.
2. Add all remaining ingredients
3. Allow to simmer for about 45 minutes. (Or put everything in crockpot and cook on low)
4. Enjoy :)
Top with cheeze, sour cream, and cilantro/parsley, if desired.
Tofu (w/ water squeezed out)
Turmeric (for coloring)
Assorted veggies (onions, garlic, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, spinach etc.)
Seasonings of choice (salt, pepper, cumin, hot sauce, etc)
1. Saute/Cook veggies
2. Add tofu to pan, crumble tofu in pan using spatula, sprinkle with turmeric (will give it yellow color, similar to eggs). Add dash of water to help mix up the turmeric.
3. Season as desired
4. Mix everything up, let simmer for 10 minutes or so, adding water as necessary...done!